Use of this website
If you are using this site on behalf of an organization for whom you work, then by using the site, you are confirming that you are authorized to agree to these Terms and Conditions, on behalf of that organization, and that it agrees to be bound by them.
If you (the "User") do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the site or download any materials contained therein.
The Geneva Peacebuilding Platform reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Geneva Peacebuilding Platform Website and do not extend to any linked third party sites.
You are free to browse the site and view our Resources, Publications, Videos and other web content without registering with us. You are only required to register for events and to receive our news and updates.
What are your responsibilities if you register to receive our Mailing List?
You must provide accurate, true and complete information. If you change any of your details after you’ve registered, please update your profile or let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing this site, you agree:
- to use our Resources and Publications in accordance with their license terms. In particular, you are not permitted to benefit commercially from their use
- to use the site only for lawful purposes
- to not knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or other material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to impair the functionality of a device or operation of any content; or access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site, any equipment or network on which the site is stored or any software used in the provision of the site.
Using our resources and publications
Who owns what?
We or certain third parties own all intellectual property rights of our Resources and Publications. Where any of part of the Resources and Publication is owned by a third party, we will identify that party in the relevant resource.
How can you use these resources?
You are free to download resources and use the text of the Publication or Resource in its original form, but not any other aspect of it (e.g. images, graphics or logos) provided that:
- you only make non-commercial use of the text;
- you agree that we are entitled to change and to license and assign any work that arises out of your use;
- you credit the original author;
- if you make the text available on the internet, you will display a link from the site hosting the text to www.gpplatform.ch;
- you acknowledge our copyright on any use of the text by including the following ‘’[insert year] © Geneva Peacebuilding Platform
All of the other content on our site (e.g. videos, images) is either owned by us or others who have licensed that content to us. It is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
That content is made available for your non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may also share any content capable of being shared on our site, by using the share functionality. Otherwise, you are not allowed to copy, change or distribute or use any of the content on this site without our written permission.
No permission is given to use any of the trademarks or logos appearing on this site.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damages in respect of this website and any content contained therein.
Last updated: 25 February 2019